This documentation site is built with Apex Designer.
The app is built using the Documentation and Support libraries that provide most of the functionality. In fact there are only 8 pages in the application, everything else comes from libraries. There are no business objects and just a few app behaviors.
The various capabilities are provided by the following libraries:
- Drafts and versions
- Page review process
- App versioning
- Chat widget / real time chat
- Agent messages
- Status management
- Real time notifications when agent replies
- SocketIO is used as the underpinning for notifications
- Agent notifications in slack
- New user notifications
- Daily logged in user summary
If you would like to build your own documentation site, the app is available as a template.